4/04/2016

i'm worth a million bucks!

When you start seeing your worth,
you'll find it harder to stay around people who don't.
have you ever seen a happier picture?


I'm worth $1,143,000.00.  An online quiz told me so.  I was also informed that your worth does not increase if you donate to charity or have any skills in education or art.  So, being worth over one million dollars isn't that great.  My biggest money earner was my age...really?  With age comes wisdom?

In reality I am, and you are, of infinite worth!  How our DNA fits together in creating our physical bodies, matters not...it's the worth of our soul that holds the most value!  Scripture tells us that "the worth of souls is great in the sight of God." Our souls were divinely and intimately made by the very master of the universe.  The same God that created the heavens also crafted your precious soul.  So, I think, it's safe to say that our souls shine brighter than the stars and radiate more beams than the sun.  Overstated?  I don't even think so!

My advice is to invest well.  Take your "worth" and invest it into everything that empowers you.  Your value will ever increase.  I will strive to do the same.  We are all in this together, so let's notice the more lovely things about one another and encourage one another.  After all, your worth will rise when you rise to encourage, love and support another!  

Keep your sunny side up!
Lisa Lucille :]




No comments:

Post a Comment