7/09/2017

Matthew 7:7-8



Matthew 7:7-8
7: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Joseph Smith asked...and the answer he received changed the world.  I have a strong testimony of prayer and the power it can have in our lives and the lives of others.  I have received priesthood blessings that have given me the power to heal, find peace and be comforted.  It is quite amazing what the Lord can do, if we just ask.

"Our prayers may be awkward.  Our attempts may be feeble.  But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference."  That is a quote by Max Lucado, who happens to be one of my favorite christian authors.  I think he is spot on when he says that "the power of prayer is in the ONE who hears it."  Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ hear our prayers, and through the Holy Ghost we receive the answers.  It comforts me to know that they hear my every prayer of gratitude and need.

Keep your bright side up!
Lisa Lucille :]

No comments:

Post a Comment