7/08/2017

Mosiah 24:14




Mosiah 24:14
And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.

I believe the Holy Ghost is with me 24/7.  He's with me when I'm down, and also when I'm up.  He never leaves.  Even in my darkest hour he is there.  Whether or not I invite him in is up to me.  People have said he can't dwell in evil places.  I believe he has the power to dwell anywhere and can completely dismiss evil...BUT, I also believe it is up to me to allow him to do so.  Free will!

Knowing that the Holy Ghost is the great communicator and comforter leads me to think he carries a very heavy load!  It is through him our burdens are able to be eased, I am able to be comforted.  Jesus Christ bore the ultimate sacrifice.  Because of Him I can feel happiness, let go of sin and move on toward better times.  The Holy Ghost is my assistant in accessing that blessing.

I ramble, my words are sometimes jumbled...but I understand what my heart tells me and I love what I believe!

Keep your sunny side up!
Lisa Lucille :]

No comments:

Post a Comment